Zero-Max Control Flex Couplings
The Control-Flex coupling is made up of two hubs to attach to the shafts and a center flex element which is affixed to the hubs using pins.
Single Disc Control-Flex Couplings - Clamp Style
The Zero-Max Control-Flex clamp-style hubs provide a positive shaft connection and are available with a single flex disc or two flex discs for greater torque and torsional stiffness. The clamp-style hub models come standard without keyways.
Double Disc Control-Flex Couplings - Clamp Style
Control-Flex Couplings - Bolted Style
The Zero-Max Bolted-style hubs include keyway and set screw shaft attachment. Flex discs are bolted for drop-out.
Links to other Zero-Max Hydraulic Products:
- Zero-Max Composite Disc Couplings
- Zero-Max Control-Flex Couplings
- Zero-Max Keyless Connections
- Zero-Max Overhung Load Adaptors
- Zero-Max Overload Safety Couplings
- Zero-Max Phas-Lok Adjusting Hubs
- Zero-Max Right Angle Crown Gear Drives
- Zero-Max Roh'lix Linear Actuators
- Zero-Max Schmidt Couplings
- Zero-Max ServoClass Couplings
- Zero-Max Adjustable/Variable Speed Drives